Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Feeling about my current job (2)

Hi Tom, how is the work today?
- Thanks, it was the same as yesterday
Oh what, can you tell me about it?
- I feel that I'm trying to work a job which I don't have any inspiration, any passion and any joy,...
- That's too bad
- The only thing I feel that my parents are happy so much about their son
- But My Life is mine, I want to have a change, a great change. I want to find the inspiration in work. I want everyone to see that I am a ambitious person. A office staff, I am tired of this job.
Which things do you feel bored of your current job?
- Of course, salary is one of the worst things, but it's not the worst. My manager don't evaluate my ability accurately yet, the work is not suitable for me are the worst things.
Why do you recognize that your manager don't evaluate your ability?
...

No comments:

Post a Comment